Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MDYD-676 I Was Raped by My Husband's Boss! ( Julia )

MDYD-676 I Was Raped by My Husband#039s Boss  Julia

MDYD-676 I Was Raped by My Husband's Boss! ( Julia )

One night, Julia and her husband welcomed his boss over. But, the boss secretly wanted Julia. After her husband passed out drunk, the boss pounced on her. She refused at first, but wanting to get her husband a promotion, she ended up giving her body over to him. From then on, she became his sex slave when her husband wasn't around...


Movie ID: MDYD-676
Release Date: Apr. 08,2012

Idols: Julia

Genre: Married Woman, Featured Actress, Cheating Wife, Hi-Def

Series: I Actually Keep Getting Continually Rape...

Studio: Tameike Goro

Label: Tameike Goro

Runtime: 116 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment