Saturday, May 28, 2016

DOPP-014 A charming immoral adultry type erotic drama. A wife who

DOPP-014 A charming immoral adultry type erotic drama A wife who

DOPP-014 A charming immoral adultry type erotic drama. A wife who almost married her boss but was stolen away by another guy and her boss's beautiful second wife who stirs up the emotional feelings of love from the past once again.

Until just a few days ago I lived with my bride Maki Hojo overseas, working at a branch office. But when we came back to Japan, somebody messed up the paperwork and our housing contract got cancelled, and my boss had to put us up at his place. And that's how I got to stay at my boss Tatsuo and my former coworker, his wife, Tsubaki Kato 's place... Actually, Tsubaki used to be in my department before she got married to Tatsuo and left the company... And this living situation has rekindled the flames of love and lust between us....


Movie ID: DOPP-014
Release Date:  Oct. 29, 2014

Idols: Kaoru Natsuki (Tsubaki Kato), Maki Hojo

Genre: Mature Woman, Married Woman, Cheating Wife, Hi-Def

Series: Erotic Romance Drama About Corrupt Adult...

Studio: Takara Eizo

Label: Doppel

Runtime: 120 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:


Watch DOPP-014 Online:

No comments:

Post a Comment