Friday, June 3, 2016

SITB-003 "What If I Got Into A Sexy Situation With Yui Hatano

SITB-003 quotWhat If I Got Into A Sexy Situation With Yui Hatano

SITB-003 "What If I Got Into A Sexy Situation With Yui Hatano ..." Just Thinking About It Gets My Cock Rock Hard! And When My Dreams Came True My Dick Couldn't Take It And I Blew My Load!

These smoking hot 'What if?' situations are bound to give you a rock hard erection! E-cup beauty Yui Hatano dresses up as a hostess, office lady, massage therapist, and doctor, to fulfill all men's dreams!


Movie ID: SITB-003
Release Date:  Dec. 05, 2014

Idols: Yui Hatano

Genre: Cunnilingus, Older Sister, Club Hostess & Sex Worker, Featured Actress, Daydream, Handjob, Hi-Def

Series: What If you Were In Such A Sexy Situatio...

Studio: Janes

Label: Situation (Jyanesu)

Runtime: 120 min.

Subtitles: ----



Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment