Tuesday, July 5, 2016

LOL-087 Lolita Special Course - I May Be Slick And Flat Chested But

LOL-087 Lolita Special Course - I May Be Slick And Flat Chested But

LOL-087 Lolita Special Course - I May Be Slick And Flat Chested But I'm A Teacher! Karen Haruki 18-Years-Old

"I became the tutor for a boy in the sticks...and he's my favorite type of gorgeous young guy. His current goal is to get his target score on the Nation Mock Exam. But one day... he started asking me pervy things and we eventually started a forbidden affair". My teacher is a still-growing flat-chested A-cup 18 year old! Both her tits and down there are smooth and flat!


Movie ID: LOL-087
Release Date:  Jan. 30, 2015

Idols: Karen Haruki

Genre: Private Tutor, Small Tits, Youthful, Shaved Pussy, Featured Actress, Creampie, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: Glay'z

Label: Loli Senka

Runtime: 102 min.

Subtitles: ----



Screencaps:


Watch LOL-087 Online:

No comments:

Post a Comment