Saturday, September 24, 2016

PPPD-308 My Girlfriend's Big Sister Tempts Me With Her Big Tits

PPPD-308 My Girlfriend#039s Big Sister Tempts Me With Her Big Tits

PPPD-308 My Girlfriend's Big Sister Tempts Me With Her Big Tits And Creampies Yui Hatano

My girlfriend's older sister approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse: "Why don't you come inside me?" Compared to my main squeeze, who insists I wear a condom at all times and refuses creampies, this was no contest! Her sister has huge tits and likes a bit of jizz inside her. I start seeing her on the sly, getting a tit fuck in the bathtub, and it all culminates in sex in front of my girlfriend. How can I say no to this juicy-titted elder sister who's open to everything?


Movie ID: PPPD-308
Release Date:  Aug. 14, 2014

Idols: Yui Hatano

Genre: Older Sister, Big Tits, Featured Actress, Sister, Creampie, Titty Fuck, Hi-Def

Series: My Girlfriend's Sister Tempts Me Wi...

Studio: OPPAI

Label: OPPAI

DVD ID: PPPD-308

Runtime: 118 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment