Wednesday, October 19, 2016

MCSR-144 Only My Wife Could Turn On The Waterworks, Saying

MCSR-144 Only My Wife Could Turn On The Waterworks Saying

MCSR-144 Only My Wife Could Turn On The Waterworks, Saying "Didn't I Tell You... It Was Only A Kiss...?" While She's Out Fucking Other Guys [Cuckolding] Married Woman Takes A Creampie [Adultery] 8 Miwako Yamamoto

"My wife would never." It was just a subject that came up when I was having a few drinks with my close friends at an izakaya. It was an offensive joke about how my wife could be cheating on me behind my back. I kept my composure and brushed it aside but to be honest, I was strangely shaken up. It's my wife, I was sure that if anyone came on to her, she would just brush them off...


Movie ID: MCSR-144
Release Date:  Feb. 25, 2015

Idols: Miwako Yamamoto

Genre: Married Woman, Featured Actress, Cheating Wife, Creampie, Hi-Def

Series: Only My Wife...

Studio: Big Morkal

Label: Mascott

DVD ID: MCSR-144

Runtime: 97 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment