Tuesday, November 15, 2016

JUX-413 My Best Friend Fucked My Wife... Sana Mizuhara

JUX-413 My Best Friend Fucked My Wife Sana Mizuhara

JUX-413 My Best Friend Fucked My Wife... Sana Mizuhara

My blood is still boiling. I'll never forget what happened that spring, three years after Sana and I got married. Sana was getting bored of being a housewife, so she decided to take computer lessons to help her with job hunting. Her teacher ended up being none other than my best friend, Yoshida. The more lessons she took, the stranger she acted, so I got more and more suspicious. One day, I sneaked into Yoshida's house to spy on them, and what I saw took my breath away...


Movie ID: JUX-413
Release Date:  Sept. 04, 2014

Idols: Sana Mizuhara

Genre: Mature Woman, Married Woman, Featured Actress, Cheating Wife, Drama, Digital Mosaic, Hi-Def

Series: I Lost My Wife To A --...

Studio: MADONNA

Label: Madonna

DVD ID: JUX-413

Runtime: 138 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment