Friday, November 11, 2016

OTMS-001 An Office Love Affair With A Girl With An Amazing Rack -

OTMS-001 An Office Love Affair With A Girl With An Amazing Rack -

OTMS-001 An Office Love Affair With A Girl With An Amazing Rack - Their Department Catches The Sizzling Details On Hidden Camera Ayumi Shinoda

I bet there's one in your office too? A hot bitch that makes like she don't care about shit. The kind that's got such a good body, you can see how big her tits are and how narrow her waist is even when she's fully clothed. Well there's this one bitch at my office. She smells so good I can't hardly stand it. I don't really know her that well, but I heard that she's actually really into men... So, I'm gonna have a crack. And I'm gonna film it. What you're about to see is this kinky bitch's true nature just explode...


Movie ID: OTMS-001
Release Date:  Dec. 12, 2014

Idols: Ayumi Shinoda

Genre: Office Lady, Slut, Big Tits, Reluctant, Voyeur, Featured Actress

Series: ----

Studio: Otome Shouji/Mousouzoku

Label: Otome Shouji/Mousouzoku

DVD ID: OTMS-001

Runtime: 111 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment