Friday, December 2, 2016

T28-375 The Girl Who Pissed Herself -I Was Forced To Drink A

T28-375 The Girl Who Pissed Herself -I Was Forced To Drink A

T28-375 The Girl Who Pissed Herself -I Was Forced To Drink A Diuretic. I Held It In But I Was Filmed Peeing Myself And I Was Creampied By My Teacher Before Graduation- Airi Sato

it's summer break, but I have been summoned to school for some supplementary classes. Unable to hold my pee any longer, I can feel warm drops running down my thigh and falling to the floor... Lolicon teacher summons his favorite student, makes her drink diuretics and hold her pee, and when she wets herself he's there to photograph it. He then uses the peeping photos to threaten her and forces her to have sex with him. Don't miss out on seeing this embarrassed girl wet herself and get fucked!


Movie ID: T28-375
Release Date:  Nov. 21, 2014

Idols: Airi Sato

Genre: Voyeur, Featured Actress, Creampie, Urination, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: TMA

Label: TMA

DVD ID: T28-375

Runtime: 178 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment