Saturday, March 18, 2017

XVSR-022 Erotic Novel My Sister's Gimps Hikaru Konno

XVSR-022 Erotic Novel My Sister#039s Gimps Hikaru Konno

XVSR-022 Erotic Novel My Sister's Gimps Hikaru Konno

For the 5th installment from the (Erotic Novel Series), a collaboration project between carefully selected novels and Max-A, we have "My Big Sister's Plaster Cast," originally written by Ayano Ukami, the winner of the best new comer award from Japan Erotic Novel Library and the 2nd Oniroku Dan award! Starring the popular actress, Hikaru Konno . Miyoko (Hikaru Konno) has fallen down a flight of stairs and injured her leg. She can barely stand. The inconvenient life in a plaster cast prevents her from going to the toilet, so she decides to wear diapers. The cousin I've always had a crush on sucks my unwashed dick... A full-scale drama that's guaranteed to turn you on!!


Movie ID: XVSR-022
Release Date:  Dec. 12, 2014

Idols: Hikaru Konno

Genre: Older Sister, Variety, Featured Actress, Hi-Def

Series: Erotic Novel (MAX-A)

Studio: Max A

Label: DORAMAX

DVD ID: XVSR-022

Runtime: 117 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment