Wednesday, November 16, 2016

TURA-030 Can't Get Hard! Wimpy! Premature Ejaculation! I had a

TURA-030 Can#039t Get Hard Wimpy Premature Ejaculation I had a

TURA-030 Can't Get Hard! Wimpy! Premature Ejaculation! I had a transformation! My dick went from 9.5cm to 18cm! I took an erection pill and showed the huge hard cock I'd dreamed of to the lady at the massage parlor! "Oh my god! What happened to you? That's too big!"

Short dick! Suffering from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction! I, a 35 year old business man, have obtained a drug that makes your dick big and hard! I've never had confidence when it came to sex, but now I've transformed into a man with a powerful big cock!! What should I do? I know, I'll go and get back at the old masseuse lady who laughed at my small dick!


Movie ID: TURA-030
Release Date:  Dec. 12, 2013

Idols: Uncredited

Genre: Mature Woman, Married Woman, Massage, Creampie, Hi-Def

Series: ----

Studio: Jukujo ha Tsurai yo

Label: Jukujo ha Tsurai yo

DVD ID: TURA-030

Runtime: 357 min.

Subtitles: ----

Watch Thriller:


Screencaps:

No comments:

Post a Comment